If you are having trouble tuning your Englaon TV to receive free-to-air channels, you may want to try the following steps:
- Check your antenna connection and make sure it is securely plugged into the RF interface of your RF Receiver, and that the cables are in good condition.
- Check your TV settings and make sure the broadcast mode is set to digital, not analogue.
- Run the tuning function on your TV to scan for available channels. You may need to select the country or region as Australia. Also, try tuning the TV with the cable unplugged, this will clear the database.
There are three settings that may be turned off to assist you in storing only the channels in your current location:
Select Menu on the remote. - A menu will appear on the left side of the TV.
Select Channel another screen will appear, select Digital channel setup
In this list, check the following are turned off:- listed under LCN
Auto Service Update,
- If you still cannot find or lose some channels, you may need to reset your TV.
- If none of the above steps work, you may have a signal issue caused by interference from other devices or phone towers. You can try to move your antenna away from potential sources of interference or contact a local antenna specialist for assistance.