To address the issue of unresponsiveness when pressing buttons on your soundbar remote control but getting a response when tapping the buttons, please follow these instructions to adjust the sensitivity:
- Download the attached file to your personal computer (PC).
- Copy the downloaded file to the root directory of a USB device.
- Turn on your Englaon Soundbar.
- Connect the USB device to your Englaon Soundbar by plugging it into the appropriate port.
- The Englaon Soundbar will automatically initiate the update process, which will take approximately 2 minutes to complete. You'll be able to identify completion when the Red indicator light illuminates just after you hear a series of beeps coming through the Soundbar, followed by the Soundbar turning off.
- Once the Englaon Soundbar has turned off, disconnect the USB device from the soundbar.
By following these steps, you should now be able to press the buttons on your Englaon Soundbar remote control instead of having to tap them.