Operation in Wired AUX & Bluetooth Mode:
- You can place two speakers on either side of your computer, laptop, or display.
- Insert a USB-C cable into the speaker's charging port, and connect the other end to a charging device that can supply DC voltage of 5V / 2A. The speaker will automatically switch to charging mode..
- Connect the speaker to a PC using a 3.5mm Aux cable plugged into both devices' aux ports.
- Press and hold the "M" button to switch to AUX mode and play music through its own 3.5mm audio port or devices like phones, tablets, laptops, and computers.
- Switch to Bluetooth mode by long pressing the "M" button and a sound reminder will say "Bluetooth mode".
- To connect to a Bluetooth 5.0 device, first open the Bluetooth function on your phone, tablet, computer or any other device. Next, click on the search option and wait for the pairing name "ENGLAON G100" to appear in the list. Once it appears, select the pairing name and connect to enjoy wireless music fun.
- The built-in bass amplifies the music's low frequencies, enhancing its overall power and impact.