Tune your X90 TV
- Open Settings, this can be done using the "Cog" or "Gear" on the remote control if you are on the Antenna input.
- Select the "Cog or "Gear" again to open the full settings.
- Select Channels + Inputs
- Select Channels
- Select Antenna
- Select Channel Scan and then press Finish.
Tune your X70 TV
- Please make sure you’re on the right input.
Press the input button under the home button, then scroll to Antenna up the top.
- Once you’re on this input, press the settings (or cog button on your remote).
- Then, press up to get to channels, then go right and select Channel.
- Now, press OK on Channels, and select Channel Scan.
- The TV will search for channels, which can take a while.
- But when it’s done, you can just press back to return to your TV.
- Of course, this won’t work if your TV isn’t connected to an antenna, but ENGLAON offers high-quality antennas to suit your caravan needs.
Tune your 'M' Series TV
- Start by pressing the Source button on your remote control and selecting the Antenna input.
- Next, press the Menu button and choose the Channel option.
- Select Channel Scan and ensure that the Country/Region is set to Australia and the Tuner Mode is set to Antenna. Lastly, choose Antenna Auto Scan to complete the process. Once the scan is done, a channel should be playing in the background*.
- *If you've recently moved, your TV might still be tuned to a channel that's no longer available in your area. But don't worry, if you see a "no signal" message after completing the tuning process and there are channels available, simply press the Channel Up button to show your new tune.
- Make sure you are on the free-to-air TV (Antenna) before starting.
- To reduce the excess number of channels stored on the TV by default or the TV storing new stations at different locations because the previous channels are still there. There will be a point when the TV will be unable to tune in as everything is full.
There are three settings that may be turned off to assist you in storing only the channels in your current location:
- Select Menu on the remote. - A menu will appear on the left side of the TV.
- Select Channel another screen will appear, select Digital channel setup
- In this list, check the following are turned off:- listed under LCN
- Auto Service Update,
- Update Scan(Antenna),
- Standby Scan
Tune your Non-Smart TV
- Ensure you are on DTV
- Press Menu
- Select Auto Tuning
- Ensure the Country is Australia, the Tune Type is DTV, and the Digital Type is DVB-T
- Press OK once confirmed.